Saturday 10 March 2018

Mothering Sunday


Mothering Sunday


Hallo Everyone!

In the UK it is Mother's Day
tomorrow and if you haven't
made your card yet, here is
some inspiration from
Louise Thomson




"I have made this card with 
mothers day in mind, 
although it could be suitable 
for any number of occasions.
 
I cut a little square of scrap
 fabric using a die. 

I sponged do crafts so soft fabric paint 
on to my chosen stamps (by paper artsy)
 and printed on to the fabric.



Once I had printed several flowers, 
I filled in a little more using a paintbrush.



 When the paint was dry I added 
stickles glitter. 



I stamped in to my card blank using 
the same paperartsy stamps in 
distress oxide ink before matting
 and mounting the fabric."

A delightful card Lousie, thank
you for sharing it with us.

Unusual too, with the stamped
fabric.  Gives a nice texture

I will have to consider adding
this technique to my little book
of ideas

D'you have one of those?  I find
it really helpful in those, what shall I do moments!

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.