Sunday 11 February 2018

Random


Random


Hi There!

How're you?  Hope you
are managing to just chill out
and re-charge those batteries
ready for another busy week

Actually it is Valentine's week
and to start us off, here is
Angela Radford with a gorgeous
card.......


 "Hi all. We can't say goodbye to February
 without some Valentine's cards so this is 
the one I've made for you


I thought for once that I would work 
directly onto the card blank with stamping 
and stencilling.


This is not part of the card but thought you
 might like to see what I did with the spare ink 
on the Stencil and stamp. 

"Waste not, Want not" as they say. 

Not sure what I will do with this but I like it!


Decided to add a red key so stamped 
and embossed the same key and then
 cut it out and attached it slightly offset from
 the black one to give a shadow effect.


The main focal image is a stamped heart
 by Kim Dellow (PapperArtsy) which I stamped 
on the card blank then onto seperate sheets of card, 
embossed, coloured, cut them out and 
layered them up, 
attaching some red ribbon to the card before
 adding the heart.


I completed the card by adding brads and
 Stickles glitter glue.

All the stamps used are by PaperArtsy and the
 stencil is The Crafters Workshop.



Happy crafty week, Angela xXx


Thank you for a beautiful card Angela, your
treatment of the key part of the design is
indeed, a masterstroke.

I am inspired by your stamping off paper
to do something similar in an art journal


Oooh!  I do like this card and I have been
racking my brains as to what I should do
for a Valentine's card - well, I worry no
more.......

'Till Tomorrow

Mickie xx















11 comments:

  1. Fab card Angela, really like the design. It makes a welcome change from roses. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane. Thanks for the lovely comment. Happy Crafty Valentine's week xXx

      Delete
  2. I tend to shy away from Valentine, can't be doing with all the mushy stuff. Lol.
    Your card is funky, grungey & really cool. Totally my kinda V card! That heart looked wicked & liking the excess piece too. Gosh, how many of those do I have? Wonderful. Tyfs😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Oops "looks" wicked. Apologies.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Caroline, I'm with you just can't do the mushy stuff so tend to go towards the grungey look. Pleased you like it. Have a great week, Angela xXx

      Delete
  3. The stencilling looks fabulous and I love what you did with the key. Also love the way you 'wrapped' the design around the card! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, pleased you like it. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Angela, love those stamped and stencilled layers. Your key really pops with that shadow behind. Following the pattern onto the back really adds to it's elegance. STUNNING!!
    Warmest of wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey for the lovely comments. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

      Delete
  5. WOW, just love all the unique processes you have used here. It is just beautiful. I like the wrap-around to the back. Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.