Wednesday 22 March 2017

Up The Wall


Up The Wall


Hi there!

I'm so excited - just realised
that coming Sunday is not
only Mother's Day in the UK
but it is also the beginning of
British Summer Time!

Woohoo! 

Right.  Calming down......
......now...

Angela Radford is with us
today with a tag to make
you smile.......

"For this project I started with a white tag 
and using a Tim Holtz stencil, 
I applied the Grunge Paste


Once this was dry I replaced the brick stencil 
and secured it down with masking tape.


Over this stencil I placed the Cobweb.


 Next I used a variety of distress inks
 to build up the colour of the bricks


 
Once I had achieved the colouring I wanted
 I removed the stencils and allowed the ink to dry


 I replaced the stencil on the right side to complete the wall.


 Now it's time to add more colour to the textured section
 adding darker colours to make the bricks stand out.



 I completed this with some black which I think 
gives a more realistic effect to the bricks and also edged it too.




And here is the tag completed and ready for the detail to be added.


 I used the Tim Holtz Wild Flower die and some 
odd bits of sprayed paper from my stash 
and attached these to the tag


And here is the finished project. 



I completed the tag by adding the Tim Holtz Crazy Cat, 
a spider from one of Tim Holtz stamp sets, 
Stickles glitter Glue, and a ribbon.

Here is a close up:


 Hope you enjoyed watching. 

Happy crafting, Angela xXx"





Oh what fun!  Really made
me smile all over my face!

Thank you Angela for a super start to my day

 'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx














12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over Helen, pleased you like it xXx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's really kind Fiki, thanks for the lovely comment xXx

      Delete
  3. How great does this look thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome and thanks for stopping by xXx

      Delete
  4. It made me smile too! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really did create a fabulous background with the different stencils Angela, it looks wonderful! Love the cat and spider too... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by Anne, pleased you like it xXx

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.