Saturday 22 June 2013

Saturday Savers and watercolours - Gio

Hi, 
Saturday Savers is back. I do hope you are enjoying this new Saturday feature as much as we are creating the samples. No exception with Gio today, who made the most adorable card from a Tim Holtz packaging and I'm sure she had a lot of fun doing so.

before

after


 I upcycled the plastic package of the Tim Holtz embellishments: Film strip Ribbon.
I created an original card that could contain a mini album or just a message.

I cut a piece of white cardstock to size. I grated some flakes from the Inktense blocks on the craft sheet, then I spritzed water. 
I swooshed the white cardstock on the craftsheet. When dry I added other shades. 
I made the same for 4 little circle of white cardstock. I stamped the background using Dylusions stamps: Background love and Distress ink pad.
I stamped some text on a piece of gessoed Tim Holtz tissue tape and I adhered to the card. I stamped the sentiment on the little circles and I linked them with a jump ring. I slid the cardstock on the plastic package and I added the embellishments.




Gio used
Dylusions stamps: Background love 
Tim Holtz embellishments: Filmstrip Ribbon , 
Light Bulbs, Tissue Tape Journeyman


Our special offer this weekend is 10% I Noor Watercolours
Use the code INOOR10 at checkout

See you tomorrow



5 comments:

  1. So imaginative ! Love the colours too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it very clever, great oolours, and recycling

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, Gio - I save all my funnily shaped packages - still waiting for inspiration to strike... this is just wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a cool idea! It looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fantastic idea, I keep all my TH packaging waiting for inspiration.....well now I'm inspired...thanks for sharing

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.